[Just in] LAWRENCE SHEGUN AYEWA WELCOMES MEMBERS ATTENDING THE SLP CONFERENCE WITH THE THEME "UNCOMMON CHALLENGES IN A RAPIDLY CHANGING LEGAL ENVIRONMENT":

May I felicitate the NBA President and the Executive committee led by our star boy Mazi Afam J. Osigwe(SAN) and the leadership of the Section led by Boma Alabi, SAN (Chairman, NBA-SLP) and Paul Harris Ogbole, SAN (NBA-SLP Conference Planning Committee Chairman) on the occasion of its NBA-SLP National Conference commencing today 24th - 27th April, 2025 in the cold city Jos, Plateau State home of peace and of course tourism on the theme: Uncommon Challenges in a Rapidly Changing Legal Environment

I am certain that deliberations in the meeting will tilt toward improving welfare of lawyers both young and elderly and also help lawyers further meet up with the ever improving legal practice.

I  have no iota of doubt that resolutions will be made to better the legal profession in our dear country. 

I welcome delegates to Jos...Sanu da zuwa. Enjoy your stay. 

Best regards from a Jos boy.

Lawrence Shegun Ayewa
Member Government Affairs committee, NBA
Immediate Past Secretary NBA, Udu Branch 
Past Chairman, Young Lawyers Forum, NBA Udu Branch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NBA's NOTICE OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR COURT OF APPEAL BENCH: One (1) Slot for South South, Uneven.